Looking for something for your kids to do on a day when they’re out of school and it’s not a national holiday? Join us for a Fun Day at the Rec Center!
The City of Beacon Rec Department offers a full day of seasonally themed activities for all children ages 5 to 10. This program is held at the Rec Center located at 23 West Center Street, rain or shine! Join us for a day of fun, games and projects that focus on the season. Program dates are:
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 (Fall Theme)
- Friday, February 16, 2018 (Winter Theme)
- Friday, May 25, 2018 (Spring theme)
The program has drop off and pick up times similar to a regular school day:
- Drop Off – between 8:30 and 9:00 am
- Pick Up - between 3:00 and 3:15 pm
- From 9:00 am to 3:00 pm? FUN!
For those of you who have participated in our programs, your children will see familiar faces among the staff! Staff from our after school programs and Camp @ the Camp programs are will be there.
- The cost for the day is $25.00 if the child is currently enrolled in our after school program and $40.00 for all others. All children ages 5 to 10 are welcome.
- Children must bring their own lunch. Snack will be provided.
- Registration and waiver must be signed the day of program.
The form can be found online here: http://www.cityofbeacon.org/Pdf/OneDayReg.pdf
The program is limited in size. To save a spot for your child, please RSVP.
Tuesday, 11/7 (Fall Theme)
Friday, 2/16 (Winter Theme)
Friday, 5/25 (Spring theme)