Motor vehicle accident reports can be requested and obtained directly from the Police Department. All other requests for incident reports should use this FOIL request form, or our online FOIL application on the City Clerk page.

  • City Code and Charter
    City of Beacon City Code and Charter on eCode 360 is accessible and fully searchable. In addition, sections can be printed and/or emailed.
  • Resolutions

Helpful Links